I just received my Ipsy bag of this month and already have it all here for you!
Ipsy is a paid monthly membership service in wich subscribers receive a beauty bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. It costs $10 a month plus tax.
This month the theme is JETSETTER!
1. The first product is a nice full size blended brush. I’m happy for it because I love makeup, I’m always wearing it, so one more brush is always welcome!
This Luxie Rose Gold Tapered Blending Eye Brush is a 100% Animal Cruelty Free brush with high quality synthetic hair bristles that are soft to the touch. With its Vegan makeup qualities from bristles to the ferrule this Rose Gold brush is a must have in your makeup collection.
Coated with a revolutionary antibacterial solution for minimal brush cleansing, your brush remains fresh and clean for longer periods of time.
The density of the brush allows for an even application without any wasted product and does not absorb the product into the bristles.
Weight: 1.0 oz
2. The second product is a full size brow pencil from CHELLA and it’s another necessity! Love it!!!
The fine tip on this sleek European-designed mechanical pencil has a creamy consistency that glides into place and can also be lightly smudged for a more natural look. Perfect for any color brow, especially blondes and greys.
ipsters who sample this Eyebrow Color Pencil will receive the shade Tantalizing Taupe.
Weight: 0.09 g
3. The third product is a deluxe sample of facial cleanser. I’m a little conservative about my skincare routine, but I’ll give it a try since is a vegan product!
This Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser invigorates skin with a potent fusion of natural ingredients. A purifying blend of Chamomile, Coconut and Alba Bark combine to create a rich lather that locks-in moisture while Wheat Protein smoothes and strengthens skin. Vitamin C and Beta Carotene work to detoxify, protect and energize, giving you softer, younger-looking skin.
• 100% Vegan.
Weight: 1.0 oz
4. Another skincare deluxe sample is this face SPF, that I’ll give it a chance too!
CōTZ® for Face is cosmetically-elegant. A Balanced Mineral Complex that feels silky & soft and blends translucent, with a sheer matte finish. Superior protection against sun-accelerated age-marks has never felt this nice. This weightless formula will leave your skin feeling silky, smooth, and non-greasy. Layers invisibly under makeup.
100% Free of Oils, Chemical Sunscreens, Preservatives, Fragrances, Oils, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phythalates
Weight: 0.35 oz
5. The last product is a Urban Decay multi sample, lets say like that because it’s a three in one: a lip primer pencil and two lip glosses in a shape of a big pill.
I kind of find interesting the lip primer, but I don’t care about the lipsticks just because I think those kind of “pills” are messy…just not my thing!
Well, I think this month Ipsy bag was good! What do you think? Did you get one too?